overseeing and coordinating all activities and operations of the corporate sales
coordinating the activities of a sales team in order to build a healthy and profitable
relation with companies and other associates;
assigning members of the team to the company’s accounts;
devising new and original strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales
setting weekly, quarterly, monthly, and annual sales targets for the Sales
Representatives ,and making sure these targets are realistic and achievable;
defining and implementing sales policies and procedures;
Approving all sales plans and budgets.
Researching and identifying sales opportunities, generating leads, and targeting
Looking for and establishing contact with prospective customers and clients for their
Acting as a company representative in trade shows and other related events.
Developing, maintaining, and improving relationships with key accounts to maintain a
high level of service and client loyalty.
Setting sales targets for Sales Executives and Representatives.
Keeping up-to-date on current market changes and trends.
Meeting with other company Managers to ensure that business objectives are being
properly executed and are on schedule.
Liaising with the Marketing department in order to create a more thorough and effective
sales campaign and strategy:
– Minimum 5 years in managerial level
– Fluent English is a must
– Real Estate Background is a must
– Excellent Coaching & Leadership Skills
– Sales skills are fundamental
– Has an excellent Relations with multinational companies
Work closely with the technical department in order to achieve and maintain the most
suitable quality product is purchased at the best price while adhering to corporate policies
and engineering demands.
Ensure the smooth process of all
Responsible for supply & install contracts during all phases starting from drafts editing until
final delivery and payment as well.
Responsible for achieving technical execution plans on time.
Provide pricing based on approved technical specifications case by case.
Negotiate Prices & offers to provide accurate Suppliers Comparison sheet in terms of quality,
Management & Maintenance of approved suppliers list, sustain ongoing evaluation after
finishing of every project.
Compare unit price on invoices to quotation or contract prices to ensure supplier is charging
correctly to complete receiving sheets.
Ensure that rejected items and returns procedure is adhered to and reflected on the invoice.
Forward receiving sheets with invoices to accounting to reconcile the purchases with them
Review / assess technical specification, BOQ and drawings to determine suitable vendors
Prepare procurement schedule showing way of accession, nominated subcontractors and
Prepare subcontractors and suppliers packages and Issue requests for quotations to
qualified vendors as per project approved vendor list.
Review vendors and suppliers quotations to determine best price and deliver date.
Negotiate with suppliers to achieve optimum cost-quality & ensure target prices, company’s
terms and conditions are met.
Prepare comparative analysis documents related to specs, price, delivery conditions and
mode of transportation.
Bachelor degree in engineering (Architect or Civil).
Construction background is a must
Excellent negotiations skills
3 to 5 years of experience at least in procurement.
Good reporting skills.
Team player, task focused, flexible and proactive.
Large projects experience.
Location: Sheraton Heliopolis
Basic Function: The finance manager should manage funds in such a manner as to maximize
return on investment, ensuring that an adequate control structure is in place. Further, the finance
manager engages in financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost
reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance.
1. Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
2. Manage outsourced functions
3. Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational
structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
1. Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
2. Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment
3. Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's
4. Maintain banking relationships
5. Assist in determining the company's proper capital structure
6. Arrange for equity and debt financing
7. Invest funds
8. Recommend appropriate dividend issuances, based on historical dividend patterns and
expected cash flows
1. Manage the preparation of the company's budget
2. Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those
3. Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
1. Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
2. Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
3. Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement
4. Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of
5. Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price
6. Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor
7. Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
8. Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash
9. Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
1. The finance manager candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in Commerce and 10+
years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large
2. Preference will be given to candidates with:
CPA or CMA
Oracle or SAP.
Construction or real estate background
1. Excellent communication skills are essential, particularly in regard to presenting the results of
analyses to management.
2. Supervises: All treasury staff, as well as financial analysts and cost accountants
Medical & Life Insurance
Recognition, Incentive & Bonus
Internal & External Training Plan
Promotions Grades & Career path
EL BATAL GROUP comes with over 30 years of experience in the Real Estate industry within the Canadian and Egyptian markets. We focus our efforts on providing our homeowners with the most relevant and lavish lifestyles. We aim to be renowned for our excellence, credibility, and expertise in the industry. Our projects are present in the East, West, and mid-Cairo, and are inspired by both western architecture and Egyptian mystique.